Lillian Yeager was truly an angel to all who came in contact with. This page has been set up for her family and friends to write memories of her. Please click on any comment section to leave a memory. Dr. Lillian Yeager December 23, 1943 - May 23, 2006
5 Comments:
At July 23, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Dr. Yeager was a wonderful caring person and an inspiration to many nursing students at IUS. Her bright and warm smile was always a welcome sight on the campus. She will be missed greatly. Sincerly,
At July 23, 2006,
Anonymous said…
What a loss to IUS, to us, to her family, to the greater metro community. How grateful we are to have known Lillian. We bless her in ongoing journal in/as Life.
At July 23, 2006,
Anonymous said…
We would like to express our sympathy for the loss of this wonderful person. We are alumni of the IUS nursing program and are forever touched by the teachings of this great educator. Dr. Yeager was not only an awesome educator, but an amazing person. She helped all of us become better nurses, better leaders and better people.
At July 23, 2006,
Anonymous said…
We will remember Lillian as the ideal nurse and as a dear woman. We were priveleged to have known her and to have worked with her.
At September 14, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Michelle, I just read the article in Today's Woman about Lillian. It touched my heart so very much. She was truly all of those wonderful things that were written about her. I hate it taht we (she and I) didn't get in touch as much as we did when we were in J&J. I always loved her and I know how she felt about me. There were some horrible things that took place among the J&J group (mothers) that she and I didn't like or agree with. I coudl always trust her and she me. We wrote a grant together in 1990 that was used for two years in a community service project at DuValle Education Center. I shall always remember her (and of course you Dad, too - smiles!). Keep in touch.
Post a Comment
<< Home